Grilled Flank Steak
This steak has excellent flavor and the marinade is very quick to prepare. It is best to marinate overnight but as little as 6 hours will work if needed. I suggest you source your beef from a reputable supplier and always request grass fed to ensure you are getting the highest quality meat.
1/2 cup avocado oil
1/3 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 TBSP lemon juice, fresh
1 1/2 TBSP worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP dijon mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp pepper
1.5 to 2.0 lb flank steak
1. Mix together all ingredients except the flank steak in a small bowl.
2. Place the meat in a glass dish such as a Pyrex baking dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the steak and turn to coat well. Cover the steak and place in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Preheat grill to med- high heat
5. Grill meat for 4 minutes per side or longer depending on the preferred temperature.
6. Remove meat from grill and let sit for 10 minutes to absorb all the juices.
7. Slice meat thinly and serve with your favorite vegetable side dishes.
*Grass fed meat is best when served medium rare. It will be tender and juicy at medium rare.