Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
Gluten Free Dairy Free Nut Free Soy Free Paleo
1 can chickpeas, drained, reserve liquid
3 TBSP lemom juice
3 TBSP tahini
1 large garlic clove, minced
1 TBSP olive oil, plus extra for drizzle before serving
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp sea salt
cayenne powder, pinch, to taste, optional
1. Reserve two TBSP red bell pepper for garnish.
2. Place all ingredients except the reserved liquid from the chickpeas in a food processor.
3. Process until smooth and creamy.
4. If you feel it needs more liquid add the chickpea liquid 1 teaspoon at a time until it reaches the consistency you want.
5. Spoon into a serving bowl.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with reserved chopped roasted red bell peppers
7. Serve with raw vegetables.